

Well, I reached my thresh hold with the baby mullet. And Miss Carolyn did a great job, as always, hitting a moving target and finishing with adorable results. I wish i felt confident enough to cut my kids' hair myself, but i just don't. And they love Miss Carolyn! (and the suckers she gives!) They ask to go see her any time we drive by the shop and beg for haircuts on a regular basis. I hear about children who scream and have fits while getting their hair cut and i (thankfully!) have never seen my children be anything but delighted by the process. Even Daniel was relatively still and never made a whimper. He was fascinated by the drop down mirror and even more fascinated with the sucker we stuck in his little hand. Maybe fascinated is not strong enough. . . perhaps freaking-out-excited is better. As soon as he saw it, he started flapping his arms and squealing. He's a smart boy. :)The result was a little (big) baby boy with clean edges and the cutest little sideburns. I did feel a twinge of sadness at how he lost his baby look, but alas, it is all part of the process. He will have hundreds of haircuts in his life. Gotta start sometime. And he looks stinkin' adorable. I love this boy, who shockingly is turning 1 in a week! Not sure how that is even possible. Fastest year ever. . .
2 comments:
I agree about the fastest year ever!! Seriously our babies are about to be one!! And Daniel looks so cute ... I just love him.
one already!?!? whoa whoa whoa! sloooow it down there! i wanna see an after shot!! :)
Post a Comment