Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sick baby

We have had quite a lot of sickness in our house. I think all three kids have had H1N1, Mercy and I have both had Strep throat, everyone has had repeated colds and respiratory yuck, and now Daniel has a bad ear infection and RSV. He started with a sinus infection which then developed into an ear infection. It is a rough one that has so far been resistant to two antibiotics. We are now on our third and i am praying this sweet boy gets some relief soon (and his mommy!). So, the RSV means I am having to administer breathing treatments to him about 6 times a day. Thankfully, he actually likes them. I am not sure what this means but he willingly puts the thing in his mouth and crawls around with it. It is quite funny!


1 comment:

Abby said...

you poor, poor thing!!!

and i LOVE mercy's new bed!!!