Here is a video (rather long) of her singing.
The other rather humorous part of the nap battle occured when i went in once to quiet her. I layed down next to her and made the parenting mistake of ASKING, "Mercy, do you need a spanking?" To which she says, "Yes" then pulls the covers back and continues, "Yes Mommy, spank my leg." I almost died. So, then i'm faced with the dilemma of what to do. I felt like i needed to follow through with my ridiculous question/threat and so i rather gently popped her leg. Then she says, "Spank my leg again, Mommy." Dumbfounded, I then kissed her quickly, very firmly told her to go to sleep, and exited the room so i could laugh. She is such a character! And no, she never took that nap.
On a much cuter note, she and i have started a bedtime tradition of me asking her, "Who's my girl?" and she responds enthusiastically "I am!!!" The other night we had already done this and i had put her in her bed. As i'm walking out of her room she says, "I love you mommy! Your my girl!" Maybe the cutest thing i have ever heard... Except for the next night when Joab tucked her in and she says to him as he is walking out, "I love you Daddy. Your my girl!" Ha, Ha!!! :)
2 comments:
HOW-FUNNY-IS-SHE!!! You really do have a character on your hands. Hilarious! I am going to add you to my blog, so I can keep up with yalls craziness! See ya soon!
hahahah! mercy is too much! that is a great video! and daddy is her girl! hahah! i laughed and laughed! sooo cute!
Post a Comment