Mercy is at such a fun age. I touched on how much I am enjoying her in an earlier post, but we are having so many fun times together during the day. The first thing she says when she wakes up every morning is "Mommy, can we snuggle?" I love waking up to that question, although I wouldn't be completely against it coming at 8 rather than 6:45 most mornings. ;) We get Isaiah off to school and then she usually dives into some pretend world. Lately, she has been doing a lot of "work" in her kitchen. This involves doing her baby's laundry, folding it meticulously, cooking and feeding baby, and sometimes putting baby down for a nap. It is so sweet to watch her mimic me in her nurturing. And sometimes, her baby even gets in trouble and has to get spanked. This always makes me laugh.Her hair is finally growing out from where she took scissors to it. I love her blond hair. Though i never pictured having a blond little girl, I love looking at her and seeing so much of her Daddy. Speaking of her daddy, she said to him the other day, "Daddy, I think I'm really starting to love you." Haha! So cute to me.
I asked Isaiah to tell me 5 things he loves about his sister. Here were his answers:
1. "I like how she is good at taking care of Daniel and making him laugh."
2. "I love that she likes to stir the chocolate when you are making cake pops."
3. "I like that she is gentle with her baby."
4. "I like that she doesn't cry when she goes to Sunday School anymore."
5. "I love to play dress up wither her.
oh and 6. "I love to have sleepovers with her."
I like these kids a lot. Can you tell?


No comments:
Post a Comment