Thursday, April 1, 2010

So, maintaining two blogs is hard. But, oh well. i still like doing it, just find myself not posting here as much as i would like. Need to document life better.
It is Spring and I couldn't be happier! The weather is gorgeous. I wake up planning what park we want to visit and what fun outdoor things I want to accomplish at home. Love it!
The kids are enjoying it too. They play hard outside almost every waking moment, sleep like champs, and overall are more happy. The sunshine really makes a difference for everyone.
Daniel is walking/running everywhere, although he might just be the clumsiest kid I have ever seen. I swear he falls down or runs into something every other minute. But, thankfully, he is rather tough so there aren't that many tears.
Isaiah is continuing his Star Wars obsession. Everyone gets assigned a different character to play throughout the day and we have ongoing light saber battles and discussions on how to defeat the battle droids and Darth Vader. It is pretty fun. I love watching him create scenarios and enter the imagination world.
Thankfully, Mercy is happy being assigned Princess Leah, Asoka, Ventress, or a Padawan of sorts. She just goes right along. Every once in a while she protests that she wants to be Luke Skywalker and a bit of conflict ensues. But, mostly, she lets Isaiah boss her around in the realms of Star Wars.
Here are a few pics of recent life, mostly from the church egg hunt.



1 comment:

cejer said...

Ok daniel is the star of most pictures ... haha .. love him!