This weekend we had the fun of keeping my nephew Hunter with us for a while. My kids ADORE him. He is two months younger than Mercy and oh so full of life. :) He spent the night with us on Saturday night, which for Mercy and Isaiah meant a sleepover in Isaiah's bed. We let Hunter have her crib. i wasn't so sure how it would all work out and whether they would actually sleep or have too much fun playing in the bed. Thankfully, they only got up once and when threatened with spankings, got back in the bed and stayed there. About 20 minutes after they were sent back to bed, here is what i found. 
So sweet. I am so glad my kids have each other. I loved growing up in a big family and having 3 brothers. Nothing is sweeter than when they love each other well. I pray they will stay close as they grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment